2020 Ford F-350 Super DutyCRM Mitchell1 2022-12-23T22:58:33+00:00
- DRAIN AND REFILL ENGINE OIL. REMOVE AND INSPECT FILTERS. LUBRICATE CHASSIS. INSPECT TRANSMISSION AND DRIVETRAIN. OIL LIGHT RESET: _____________
- Smog Inspection. In the case that the vehicle DOES NOT PASS customer does not pay for the smog certificate ($8.50). Vehicle will then require diagnostic testing in order to determine cause of failure for an additional charge.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Burnish Brake Rotors While Driving Vehicle
Irvin R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/21/2022